50 Sunflower Cir, North Providence, RI 029112 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,024 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Updated townhouse in good location available for rent Sept 1st.
- 2 bed 1.5 bath.
- Huge master bedroom with double closets, second bedroom also good size.
- Open concept livingroom/dining room/kitchen.
- Fully applianced kitchen including dishwasher.
- Personal deck.
- One car garage.
- Plenty of storage.
- Washer/dryer in unit.
- Central air.
- Hardwoods downstairs with carpet in bedrooms.
- Pool and tennis courts on site.
- Snow removal and landscaping included.
Tenant responsible for all utilities.
No pets, no smoking
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Tennis Court
- Unfinished basement
- laundry in unit, pool
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 98
- Floor size: 1,024 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2118452731
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 50 Sunflower Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02911 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.9% greater than in North Providence, and 11.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02911 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02911 home values.
- 52 Sunflower Cir UNIT 52 North Providence, RI$120K21.51,024
- 90 Sunflower Cir North Providence, RI$119K221,024
- 58 Sunflower Cir North Providence, RI$123K21.51,024
- 9 Sunflower Cir North Providence, RI$103K21.51,024
- 62 Sunflower Cir North Providence, RI$126K21.5--
- 18 Sunflower Cir North Providence, RI$223K21.51,424
- 32 Sunflower Cir North Providence, RI$166K21.51,024
- 48 Sunflower Cir UNIT 48 North Providence, RI$113K21.51,024
- 56 Sunflower Cir UNIT 56A North Providence, RI$121K21.51,024
- 56 Sunflower Cir UNIT 56 North Providence, RI$121K21.51,024
- 56 Sunflower Cir # 102 North Providence, RI$144K21.5--
- 56 Sunflower Cir North Providence, RI$145K21.51,024
- 46 Sunflower Cir UNIT 46 North Providence, RI$102K21.51,024
- 26 Sunflower Cir UNIT 26 North Providence, RI$104K21.51,024
- 58 Sunflower Cir UNIT 58 North Providence, RI$135K221,024
- 50 Sunflower Cir North Providence, RI$143K21.51,024
- 44 Sunflower Cir UNIT 44 North Providence, RI$105K21.51,024
- 60 Sunflower Cir UNIT 60 North Providence, RI$129K221,024
- 60 Sunflower Cir North Providence, RI$102K21.51,024
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!