- Lot: 1.24 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Views: 1,748 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $360,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $171
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Coffered, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_DSCRP \ Slider, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Radiant, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Skylight, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, LIV_LEVEL \ Third Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Parcel #: M:213 B:47 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 57065929
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $313-490K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01450 home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Town of Groton as a whole. Among 01450 homes, this home is valued 2.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01450, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.3% higher than in Town of Groton, and 70.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01450 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Groton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01450 home values.
|48 Throne Hill Rd Groton, MA||$462K||4||2.5||2,588|
|54 Throne Hill Rd Groton, MA||$518K||4||2.5||2,398|
|56 Throne Hill Rd Groton, MA||$546K||4||2.5||2,870|
|44 Throne Hill Rd Groton, MA||$426K||4||2.5||2,157|
|53 Throne Hill Rd Groton, MA||$431K||4||2.5||2,136|
|55 Throne Hill Rd Groton, MA||$461K||3||2||2,253|
|40 Throne Hill Rd Groton, MA||$437K||4||2.5||2,326|
|36 Throne Hill Rd Groton, MA||$441K||4||2.5||2,326|
|37 Throne Hill Rd Groton, MA||$604K||4||3||3,808|
|15 Rooks Run Groton, MA||$366K||2||2||1,638|
|11 Rooks Run Groton, MA||$418K||4||2.5||2,136|
|104 Castle Dr Groton, MA||$499K||3||3||2,616|
|12 Rooks Run Groton, MA||$420K||3||2.5||2,114|
|32 Throne Hill Rd Groton, MA||$407K||4||2.5||1,882|
|33 Throne Hill Rd Groton, MA||$420K||3||2.5||2,056|
|101 Castle Dr Groton, MA||$423K||4||2.5||2,030|
|99 Castle Dr Groton, MA||$452K||4||1||2,090|
|97 Castle Dr Groton, MA||$432K||3||1.5||1,898|
|93 Castle Dr Groton, MA||$492K||4||2.5||2,588|
|83 Castle Dr Groton, MA||$569K||4||2.5||3,059|
Nearby Schools in Town of Groton
K-4 & ungraded2.2 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!