- Lot: 1.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $3,300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,056
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 490 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Artist Studio, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Slate, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Natural, Horse Property \ Possible, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Paid Vendor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Canyon, View \ Mountains, View \ Valley, Water \ Public
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,125 sqft
- Parcel #: 079122160
- Zillow Home ID: 15602315
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.0-5.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94028 home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 5.6% increase for Portola Valley as a whole. Among 94028 homes, this home is valued 7.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94028, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.3% higher than in Portola Valley, and 47.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94028 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portola Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94028 home values.
|40 Valencia Ct Portola Valley, CA||$2.5M||4||2||2,040|
|60 Valencia Ct Portola Valley, CA||$3.34M||4||2.5||2,600|
|80 Bear Gulch Dr Portola Valley, CA||$3.15M||4||2.5||2,310|
|45 Valencia Ct Portola Valley, CA||$2.87M||3||2||2,110|
|30 Valencia Ct Portola Valley, CA||$2.69M||4||3||2,120|
|90 Bear Gulch Dr Portola Valley, CA||$2.87M||3||2||1,740|
|70 Bear Gulch Dr Portola Valley, CA||$3.27M||3||2.5||2,700|
|65 Valencia Ct Portola Valley, CA||$3.41M||4||3.5||3,110|
|41 Valencia Ct Portola Valley, CA||$4.99M||5||4.5||4,400|
|70 Valencia Ct Portola Valley, CA||$2.86M||4||2||2,010|
|110 Bear Gulch Dr Portola Valley, CA||$3.23M||4||3||2,660|
|5 Creek Park Dr Portola Valley, CA||$4.53M||5||4.5||3,970|
|20 Valencia Ct Portola Valley, CA||$3.44M||3||4||2,920|
|60 Bear Gulch Dr Portola Valley, CA||$3.15M||3||3||2,600|
|120 Bear Gulch Dr Portola Valley, CA||$3.23M||3||3||2,480|
|35 Valencia Ct Portola Valley, CA||$3.67M||4||3.5||3,305|
|4125 Alpine Rd Portola Valley, CA||$2.31M||3||2||2,196|
|75 Bear Gulch Dr Portola Valley, CA||$4.32M||4||3.5||3,900|
|75 Valencia Ct Portola Valley, CA||$4.06M||3||3.5||4,320|
|4 Creek Park Dr Portola Valley, CA||$4.75M||6||4.5||4,190|
Nearby Schools in Portola Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!