- Lot: 13 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 16 days on Zillow
- Views: 480 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $165,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: 07418064
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 328 sqft
- Amenities \ Neighborhood Association, Amenities \ Retirement Community, Amenities \ Street Lights, Amenities \ Underground Utilities, Basement \ Slab/None, Construction \ Aluminum/Vinyl, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Fireplace Location \ In Great/Family Room, Fireplace Type \ Factory Built, Fireplace Type \ Gas Starter, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Central, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bookcases, Interior Features \ Cable In Street, Interior Features \ Cable TV Connections, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Gas Logs, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Pulldown Attic Stairs, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Area, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Pantry, Kitchen Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Range/Oven, Laundry Location \ Mud Room, Laundry Type \ Room, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Greenbelt, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Lot Description \ Wooded, Parking \ 1 Car, Parking \ Attached, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Kitchen Level Entry, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms \ Dining Rm/Living Rm Combo, Rooms \ Great Room, Rooms \ Library/Office, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Rooms \ Solarium/Sun Room, Rooms \ Split Bedroom Plan, Style \ Ranch, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: SG8 154
- Zillow Home ID: 61224171
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $150-200K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30265 home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.2% increase for Newnan as a whole. Among 30265 homes, this home is 3.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 22.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30265, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.4% less than in Newnan, and 67.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 30265 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newnan.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30265 home values.
|52 Williams Pride Way Newnan, GA||$167K||--||2||1,601|
|46 Williams Pride Way Newnan, GA||$167K||--||2||1,581|
|56 Williams Pride Way Newnan, GA||$168K||--||2||1,571|
|42 Williams Pride Way Newnan, GA||$167K||--||2||1,601|
|60 Williams Pride Way Newnan, GA||$169K||2||2||1,623|
|49 Williams Pride Way Newnan, GA||$181K||--||2||1,868|
|38 Williams Pride Way Newnan, GA||$189K||--||2||1,998|
|45 Williams Pride Way Newnan, GA||$167K||--||2||1,627|
|51 Williams Pride Way Newnan, GA||$156K||--||2||1,413|
|41 Williams Pride Way Newnan, GA||$167K||--||2||1,584|
|55 Williams Pride Way Newnan, GA||$199K||2||2||2,158|
|64 Williams Pride Way Newnan, GA||$173K||--||2||1,694|
|34 Williams Pride Way Newnan, GA||$157K||3||2||1,407|
|37 Williams Pride Way Newnan, GA||$168K||--||2||1,627|
|59 Williams Pride Way Newnan, GA||$157K||2||2||1,395|
|68 Williams Pride Way Newnan, GA||$179K||--||2||1,846|
|33 Williams Pride Way Newnan, GA||$191K||2||2||2,046|
|24 Hampshire Ln Newnan, GA||$186K||2||2||1,940|
|30 Williams Pride Way Newnan, GA||$171K||--||2||1,688|
|22 Hampshire Ln Newnan, GA||$168K||--||2||1,663|
Nearby Schools in Newnan
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!