- Built in 2000
- 14 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,346 all time views
- 31 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $503,000
- Price/sqft: $748
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 11-20 Years Old, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Garage, Features \ In-City, Features \ Public, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Suburban, Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Features \ Washer, PropertySubType \ Condominium, PropertyType \ Residential
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,136 sqft
- Parcel #: 3762 130
- Zillow Home ID: 80744661
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $970K-1.1M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South of Market home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 5% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among South of Market homes, this home is 6.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 13.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South of Market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% greater than in San Francisco, and 80% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South of Market home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South of Market home values.
|Other Units in this Building (11)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 500 Bryant St|
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org