- Built in 1963
- 20 days on Zillow
- Views: 679 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $249,338
- Price/sqft: $280
- MLS #: 150005718
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- AMENITIES INCLUDE \ Intercom, AMENITIES INCLUDE \ Hardwood Floor, APPLIANCES INCLUDED \ Microwave, APPLIANCES INCLUDED \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES INCLUDED \ Oven\Range Gas, COMMON AMENITIES \ Wash\Dry Room, MAINTENANCE FEE INCLUDES \ Other See Remarks, MISCELLANEOUS \ Near Shopping, MISCELLANEOUS \ Near Bus, MISCELLANEOUS \ Near Parks, MISCELLANEOUS \ Near Schools, PARKING AVAILABLE \ Other-See Remarks, Lead Paint Form Y\N \ Yes, APPLIANCES INCLUDED \ Dishwasher, COMMON AMENITIES \ Security, EXTERIOR FINISH \ Brick, HEATING\COOLING \ A\C Wall, HEATING\COOLING \ Gas, MAINTENANCE FEE INCLUDES \ Heat, MAINTENANCE FEE INCLUDES \ Water, MAINTENANCE FEE INCLUDES \ Hot Water, Short Sale (Y\N) \ No, COMMON AMENITIES \ Elevator, HEATING\COOLING \ A\C Central, MISCELLANEOUS \ Near Train, COMMON AMENITIES \ Doorman, BUILDING STYLE \ Contemporary, COMMON AMENITIES \ Community Room, COMMON AMENITIES \ Exercise Room, MAINTENANCE FEE INCLUDES \ Gas, HEATING\COOLING \ Hot Air, Type \ Condominium, Monthly Maintenance Fee \ 400, Taxes \ 6359
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 803 sqft
- Parcel #: 1000022000000001 01 C0417
- Zillow Home ID: 88855397
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $194-255K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts The Heights home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Jersey City as a whole. Among The Heights homes, this home is 26.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 23.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% less than in Jersey City, and 24.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help The Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jersey City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Heights home values.
|Other Units in this Building (65)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 500 Central Ave|
Nearby Schools in Jersey City
Dr Ronald Mc Nair Academy High (assigned)9-12 & ungraded1.6 mi
PK-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
PK-8 & ungraded0.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!