500 Chase DrAPT 4, Clarendon Hills, IL 60514
Sold on 11/12/13: $54,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:850 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1965
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $54,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard, Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Appliances IncludedRange / Oven, Refrigerator
- High SchoolHINSDALE CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
- Middle SchoolWESTVIEW HILLS MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Parcel #0914122062
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count4
- School District86
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID69071424
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow37
- Elementary SchoolMAERCKER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$58,577||$50K – $67K||+$3,374||$68||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,167/mo||$922 – $1.5K/mo||+$7||$1.37||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 60514 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Clarendon Hills as a whole. Among 60514 homes, this home is valued 84.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 69.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60514 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 21.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% less than in Clarendon Hills, and 268.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Clarendon Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60514 home values.
Neighborhood for 500 Chase Drive APT 4
Nearby Schools in Clarendon Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005