500 E Grant St, Orlando, FL 328063 beds, 2 baths, 1,627 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $221,000
- Price/sqft: $136
- Parking: 440 sqft
- HomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,627 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 012329200603010
- Zillow Home ID: 46033987
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 500 E Grant Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wadeview Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 65.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% less than in Orlando, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Wadeview Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wadeview Park home values.
- 2313 S Osceola Ave Orlando, FL$168K321,320
- 506 E Grant St Orlando, FL$194K321,833
- 501 Page St Orlando, FL$196K421,593
- 446 E Grant St Orlando, FL$303K432,775
- 507 Page St Orlando, FL$209K432,250
- 2312 S Summerlin Ave Orlando, FL$396K43.52,660
- 518 E Grant St Orlando, FL$201K32.51,614
- 443 Page St Orlando, FL$217K321,740
- 443 E Grant St Orlando, FL$204K321,570
- 438 E Grant St Orlando, FL$293K432,441
- 2318 S Summerlin Ave Orlando, FL$248K432,212
- 437 Page St Orlando, FL$217K321,677
- 439 E Grant St Orlando, FL$150K211,189
- 500 Page St Orlando, FL$247K321,602
- 430 E Grant St Orlando, FL$196K321,410
- 444 E Muriel St Orlando, FL$220K321,614
- 506 Page St Orlando, FL$166K321,580
- 433 E Grant St Orlando, FL$256K321,734
- 431 Page St Orlando, FL$194K321,605
- 438 E Muriel St Orlando, FL$156K211,300
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292