500 E Holston Ave, Johnson City, TN 376016 beds, 6 baths, 400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1914
- 102 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $325
- MLS #: 346944
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 046F H 00600 000
- Zillow Home ID: 42567268
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 500 E Holston Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37601, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.2% higher than in Johnson City, and 29.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37601 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Johnson City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37601 home values.
Nearby Schools in Johnson City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292