500 E St, Roseville, CA 956784 beds, 2 baths, 1,513 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,835 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- Parking: 245 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,513 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Parcel #: 014061016000
- Zillow Home ID: 17655403
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 500 E Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95678 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.1% higher than in Roseville, and 13.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95678 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roseville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95678 home values.
- 413 5th St Roseville, CA$143K21857
- 504 E St Roseville, CA$258K211,440
- 501 E St Roseville, CA$147K21960
- 503 E St Roseville, CA$157K311,360
- 417 5th St Roseville, CA$218K311,046
- 402 5th St Roseville, CA$151K321,022
- 505 E St Roseville, CA$197K31960
- 507 E St Roseville, CA$195K31960
- 135 E St Roseville, CA$211K21.51,076
- 407 5th St Roseville, CA$145K311,152
- 404 5th St Roseville, CA$215K321,022
- 509 E St Roseville, CA$188K311,160
- 133 E St Roseville, CA$154K21988
- 511 E St Roseville, CA$207K421,156
- 129 E St Roseville, CA$140K21978
- 405 5th St Roseville, CA$153K311,157
- 127 E St Roseville, CA$147K31840
- 506 6th St Roseville, CA$143K211,095
- 427 5th St Roseville, CA$579K422,576
- 517 E St Roseville, CA$272K211,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.