- Built in 2000
- 409 days on Zillow
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $321,221
- Price/sqft: $265
- MLS #: 541661
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Slate
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ Short Sale, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Dryer-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Washer, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Bus line nearby \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ Subj to Restrictions, Common Prop Features \ Cable TV, Common Prop Features \ Elevator, Common Prop Features \ Exercise Room, Common Prop Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Common Prop Features \ High Speed Int Avail, Common Prop Features \ Lobby Entrance, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Cement/Concrete, Exterior \ Metal/Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Slate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Earthquake Ins., H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Home owner dues include \ J, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Parking Types \ Common Garage, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Roof \ Flat, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Special assessment (y/n) \ N, Status \ A, Style \ 31, Unit Features \ Insulated Windows
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Metal, Vinyl
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 44
- Floor size: 869 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 2569800120
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 68479644
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Uptown home values will increase 5.9% next year, compared to a 4.6% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Uptown homes, this home is 27% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 38% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Uptown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 195.4% higher than in Seattle, and 142.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Uptown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Uptown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (44)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 500 Elliott Ave W|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!