- Lot: 3,876 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Views: 1,498 all time views
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $260,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $327
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 672 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Updated Bath(s), Construction Type \ Wood, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Fencing \ Wood, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Laminate, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Heating \ Wall Furnace, Kitchen \ Countertop - Tile, Kitchen \ Exhaust Fan, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Gas, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Hookup - Electric, Laundry \ Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Bungalow, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 796 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1932
- Parcel #: 011362001000
- Zillow Home ID: 19336458
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $235-386K.
Market guideZillow predicts 93955 home values will increase 7.7% next year, compared to a 7.8% rise for Seaside as a whole. Among 93955 homes, this home is valued 13.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93955, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.2% less than in Seaside, and 19% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93955 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seaside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93955 home values.
|510 Francis Ave Seaside, CA||$338K||2||1||867|
|1145 Marin St Seaside, CA||$394K||3||1||1,035|
|505 Williams Ave Seaside, CA||--||--||--||--|
|520 Francis Ave Seaside, CA||$387K||2||1||1,003|
|515 Williams Ave Seaside, CA||$389K||3||1||1,012|
|525 Williams Ave Seaside, CA||$382K||3||1||997|
|505 Francis Ave Seaside, CA||$506K||3||2.5||1,686|
|1140 Canyon Del Rey Blvd Seaside, CA||$399K||3||1||1,055|
|515 Francis Ave Seaside, CA||$519K||3||1||1,798|
|485 Francis Ave Seaside, CA||$439K||3||2||1,196|
|535 Williams Ave Seaside, CA||$421K||3||2||1,156|
|485 Francis Ave Seaside, CA||$456K||3||2||1,196|
|535 Francis Ave Seaside, CA||$533K||3||3||1,870|
|475 Francis Ave Seaside, CA||$313K||2||1||650|
|545 Williams Ave Seaside, CA||$310K||2||1.5||736|
|535 Francis Ave # A Seaside, CA||$424K||--||--||--|
|546 Francis Ave Seaside, CA||$503K||3||2.5||1,886|
|1155 Marin St Seaside, CA||$306K||2||1||669|
|555 Williams Ave Seaside, CA||$317K||2||1||768|
|510 Hilby Ave Seaside, CA||$1.14M||--||--||4,000|
Nearby Schools in Seaside
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!