500 Glenwood Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 495064 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is perfect for those seeking a walkable, bike friendly location on a quiet tree lined street bordering East Grand Rapids - close to Fulton St Farmer's Market, Wilcox Park, Eastown and Gaslight Village. This two story home has a welcoming front porch, spacious rooms, high ceilings, large windows and many updates (including a new roof, renovated kitchen, modernized electrical, new windows and a new driveway, to name a few).
The roomy interior offers classic woodwork, crown molding, and stunning hardwood floors. The main floor of the home contains a beautiful living room with a gas log fireplace, a formal dining room with coffered ceiling, renovated kitchen (with stainless steel appliances), and a rear family room with a half bath and French doors leading to a large deck overlooking the deep fenced in back yard. Upstairs there are three bed rooms with new wiring including phone, cable, and built in smoke detectors in each room. The second floor full bath features a side room that is perfect for a walk in closet. The home also has a finished basement that includes a side egress window and a walk up attic that offers possibilities for further expansion. The basement also has newer glass block windows and a high efficiency furnace with central air.
This is a great home in a great location and a great buy. Hurry this one is ready to move in and won?t last long!
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $174,900
- Price/sqft: $80
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 411432235005
- Zillow Home ID: 23819006
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 500 Glenwood Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Eastown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.1% less than in Grand Rapids, and 10.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Eastown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Grand Rapids.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eastown home values.
- 462 Glenwood Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$95K311,461
- 504 Glenwood Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$111K------
- 458 Glenwood Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$140K31.51,721
- 508 Glenwood Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$127K------
- 454 Glenwood Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$150K------
- 510 Glenwood Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$188K------
- 519 Glenwood Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$124K------
- 511 Glenwood Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$88K------
- 505 Gladstone Dr SE Grand Rapids, MI$293K522,038
- 507 Gladstone Dr SE Grand Rapids, MI$268K332,913
- 515 Gladstone Dr SE Grand Rapids, MI$290K------
- 518 Glenwood Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$159KStudio--2,208
- 1630 Lake Dr SE East Grand Rapids, MI$354K52.52,692
- 519 Gladstone Dr SE Grand Rapids, MI$336K43.52,758
- 519 Gladstone Dr SE East Grand Rapids, MI$152K43.52,758
- 507 Glenwood Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$152K------
- 1572 Lake Dr SE APT 5 Grand Rapids, MI$169KStudio1--
- 524 Glenwood Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$140K------
- 503 Glenwood Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$120K------
- 525 Gladstone Dr SE Grand Rapids, MI$247K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.