500 Glenwood Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
Sold on 7/16/13: $174,900
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:2,200 sq ft
- Lot:5,227 sqft
- Year Built:1916
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $174,900
- Heating Type:Forced air
This home is perfect for those seeking a walkable, bike friendly location on a quiet tree lined street bordering East Grand Rapids - close to Fulton St Farmer's Market, Wilcox Park, Eastown and Gaslight Village. This two story home has a welcoming front porch, spacious rooms, high ceilings, large windows and many updates (including a new roof, renovated kitchen, modernized electrical, new windows and a new driveway, to name a few).
The roomy interior offers classic woodwork, crown molding, and stunning hardwood floors. The main floor of the home contains a beautiful living room with a gas log fireplace, a formal dining room with coffered ceiling, renovated kitchen (with stainless steel appliances), and a rear family room with a half bath and French doors leading to a large deck overlooking the deep fenced in back yard. Upstairs there are three bed rooms with new wiring including phone, cable, and built in smoke detectors in each room. The second floor full bath features a side room that is perfect for a walk in closet. The home also has a finished basement that includes a side egress window and a walk up attic that offers possibilities for further expansion. The basement also has newer glass block windows and a high efficiency furnace with central air.
This is a great home in a great location and a great buy. Hurry this one is ready to move in and won?t last long!
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Pantry
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID23819006
- Last Remodel Year2003
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth132
- Lot Width40
- Parcel #411432235005
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Days on Zillow235
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Wood
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$125,359||$108K – $144K||+$1,962||$56||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,221/mo||$842 – $1.6K/mo||-$17||$0.56||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Eastown home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 3% increase for Grand Rapids as a whole. Among Eastown homes, this home is valued 2.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Eastown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 67.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% greater than in Grand Rapids, and 214.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Eastown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Grand Rapids.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eastown home values.
Neighborhood for 500 Glenwood Avenue Se
- 462 Glenwood Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$109K31.01,461
- 504 Glenwood Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$137K------
- 458 Glenwood Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$132K31.51,721
- 508 Glenwood Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$120K------
- 454 Glenwood Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$149K------
- 510 Glenwood Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$169K------
- 519 Glenwood Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$127K------
- 511 Glenwood Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$93K------
- 505 Gladstone Dr SE Grand Rapids, MI$319K52.02,038
- 507 Gladstone Dr SE Grand Rapids, MI$274K33.02,913
- 515 Gladstone Dr SE Grand Rapids, MI$283K------
- 518 Glenwood Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$154KStudio--2,208
- 1630 Lake Dr SE East Grand Rapids, MI$309K52.52,692
- 519 Gladstone Dr SE Grand Rapids, MI$373K43.52,758
- 519 Gladstone Dr SE East Grand Rapids, MI$191K43.52,758
- 507 Glenwood Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$149K------
- 524 Glenwood Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$135K------
- 503 Glenwood Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$120K------
- 525 Gladstone Dr SE Grand Rapids, MI$240K------
- 535 Glenwood Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI$123K------
Nearby Schools in Grand Rapids
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005