- Built in 1970
- Views: 252 all time views
- HOA Fee: $350/mo
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $267,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $425
- Additional Listing Info: Accepting Backups
- Additional Listing Info: Continue to Show
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Electricity
- Association Fees Include: Garbage
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Common Area
- Association Fees Include: Landscaping/Gardening
- Association Fees Include: or Tennis
- Association Fees Include: Pools
- Association Fees Include: Spa
- Bathroom: Stall Shower
- Bathroom: Tubs - 1
- Building Type: Condo
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: No Formal Dining Room
- Dining Room: No Informal Dining Room
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Family Room: No Separate Family Room
- Heating: Forced Air
- HOA Amenities: Barbecue Area
- HOA Amenities: Club House
- HOA Amenities: Community Pool
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Subclass: Condominium
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 630 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 001774008000
- Zillow Home ID: 19311134
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-365K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% less than in Monterey, and 72.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
Nearby Schools in Monterey
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!