500 Groff Ct NE, Washington, DC 200023 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,821 sqft
- Built in 1989
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $700,000
- Price/sqft: $438
- Gazebo, Vegetable Garden
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Parcel #: 0779 0174
- Zillow Home ID: 414573
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 500 Groff Court Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.5% lower than in Washington, and 54.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 502 Groff Ct NE Washington, DC$821K32.51,674
- F St NE Washington, DC$657K31.51,152
- 504 Groff Ct NE Washington, DC$761K32.51,674
- 314 V St NE APT B1 Washington, DC$263K11401
- 314 V St NE APT B3 Washington, DC$265K11450
- 314 V St NE Washington, DC$258K11450
- 314 V St NE # 3 Washington, DC$294K21592
- 314 E St NE Washington, DC$940K63.51,668
- 312 E St NE Washington, DC$796K43.51,808
- 316 E St NE Washington, DC$810K421,830
- 310 E St NE Washington, DC$843K331,882
- 506 Groff Ct NE Washington, DC$788K32.51,674
- 318 I St NE # 382272 Washington, DC--Studio1522
- 318 I St NE Washington, DC$4.21M11735
- 318 I St NE # 382270 Washington, DC--Studio1432
- 501 Groff Ct NE Washington, DC$866K32.51,920
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.