- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
500 Main St, Newton Grove, NC 283662 beds, 1 bath, 1,568 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $2,000
- Price/sqft: $1
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,568 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 08005001
- Zillow Home ID: 69102331
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 500 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Four Oaks, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 68.3% higher than in Raleigh Metro, and 120.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Four Oaks home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Four Oaks home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,508 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 2014
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 502 Main St Newton Grove, NC$86K321,595
- 501 Baker St Four Oaks, NC$227K322,292
- 505 Baker St Four Oaks, NC$81K211,482
- 402 Main St Newton Grove, NC$61K11936
- 403 E Sanders St Four Oaks, NC$81K311,504
- 400 N Main St Wendell, NC$217K52.53,478
- 401 Main St Newton Grove, NC$146K321,716
- 508 Main St Newton Grove, NC$159K42.52,298
- 104 Stanley St Four Oaks, NC$78K211,318
- 103 E Sanders St Four Oaks, NC$148K31.51,923
- 509 Baker St Four Oaks, NC$149K311,705
- 502 Baker St Four Oaks, NC$69K211,020
- 500 E Stanley St Four Oaks, NC$161K32.52,193
- 504 Baker St Four Oaks, NC$105K211,869
- 312 S Main St Four Oaks, NC$97K321,418
- 502 N Church St Zebulon, NC$118K422,176
- 506 Baker St Four Oaks, NC$88K211,769
- 400 N Church St Zebulon, NC$112K311,580
- 315 S Main St Four Oaks, NC$71K211,232
- 402 Baker St Four Oaks, NC$162K42.51,641
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!