- Built in 1982
- 3 days on Zillow
- Views: 440 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $227,500
- Price/sqft: $308
- MLS #: 4410915
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- View: Water
- New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, LotDescription \ Water View, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, FeeIncludes \ Plowing, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Garage Location \ None, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, Basement \ None, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, Exterior \ Brick, FeeIncludes \ Landscaping, Foundation \ Concrete, HeatFuel \ Electric, Property Type \ Condo, Sewer \ Public, LotDescription \ View, WaterHeater \ Electric, HeatingAndCooling \ Central Air, LotDescription \ Condo Development, Style \ Townhouse, Amenities \ Other, LotDescription \ Waterfront, HeatingAndCooling \ Heat Pump, OccupantRestrictions \ No Pets, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, Construction \ Existing, Amenities \ Snow Removal, Amenities \ Trash, Style \ End Unit, Number Stories \ 2, Timeshare FractionalOwn \ No, Water CF \ Public, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ 1 Fireplace, Interior Features CF \ Balcony, Interior Features CF \ 1 Stove, Exterior Features CF \ Balcony, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Basement Y\N \ No, Floors CF \ Carpet, Dining Room Level \ 2, Kitchen Level \ 2, Living Room Level \ 2, Bedroom 1 Level \ 3, Water Body Name \ North Mill Pond
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: PRSM M:0120 B:0002 L:7R
- Zillow Home ID: 95353578
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $255-405K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03801 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.1% increase for Portsmouth as a whole. Among 03801 homes, this home is 11.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 29.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Portsmouth, and 95.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03801 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (14)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 500 Market St|
Nearby Schools in Portsmouth
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!