500 N 2nd St APT 407, Minneapolis, MN 554012 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,173 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The North Loop is a neighborhood of the Central community of Minneapolis, Minnesota. The neighborhood is commonly known as the Warehouse District from the city's shipping hub years. It includes the Minneapolis Warehouse Historic District which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The North Loop is located just northwest of the central business district between downtown Minneapolis and the Mississippi River. Streets in the North Loop are oriented to be parallel to the river, which means that they run at a 45-degree angle.
Although the extent of the neighborhood technically extends further to the south, the main residential and commercial area of the North Loop is roughly a rectangle bounded by Hennepin Avenue (in the southeast), Plymouth Avenue (in the northwest), the elevated 4th street freeway entrance/exit in the southwest, and the Mississippi River in the northeast. Washington Avenue is the main thoroughfare through the neighborhood.
The James I. Rice Park, which is in the northeast portion of the neighborhood along the river, is popular with residents during the summer months. The bike trail and West River Parkway that runs through the park are part of the Grand Rounds Scenic Byway. The park added a playground in 2010 located where 4th Ave North intersects with West River Parkway.
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $218,000
- Price/sqft: $186
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Stucco
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,173 sqft
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 2111325318
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 500 N 2nd Street APT 407
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Loop, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.1% lower than in Minneapolis, and 181.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Loop home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Loop home values.
- 680 N 2nd St UNIT 400 Minneapolis, MN$259K231,400
- 680 N 2nd St UNIT 406 Minneapolis, MN$249K21.51,327
- 680 N 2nd St UNIT 405 Minneapolis, MN$171K11844
- 680 N 2nd St UNIT 404 Minneapolis, MN$159K21860
- 680 N 2nd St UNIT 403 Minneapolis, MN$219K221,180
- 680 N 2nd St UNIT 402 Minneapolis, MN$241K--21,204
- 680 N 2nd St UNIT 401 Minneapolis, MN$252K221,052
- 680 N 2nd St UNIT 407 Minneapolis, MN$246K--1.51,170
- 680 N 2nd St UNIT 304 Minneapolis, MN$192K11950
- 680 N 2nd St UNIT 303 Minneapolis, MN$177K21860
- 680 N 2nd St UNIT 302 Minneapolis, MN$237K221,204
- 680 N 2nd St UNIT 301 Minneapolis, MN$249K221,048
- 680 N 2nd St UNIT 120 Minneapolis, MN$231K--1.51,208
- 680 N 2nd St UNIT 118 Minneapolis, MN$244K21.51,364
- 680 N 2nd St UNIT 116 Minneapolis, MN$254K21.51,354
- 680 N 2nd St UNIT 114 Minneapolis, MN$179K11.51,032
- 680 N 2nd St UNIT 112 Minneapolis, MN$265K22.51,402
- 680 N 2nd St UNIT 110 Minneapolis, MN$253K--1.51,326
- 680 N 2nd St UNIT 108 Minneapolis, MN$231K--1.51,240
- 680 N 2nd St UNIT 106 Minneapolis, MN$241K--1.51,303
Nearby Schools in Minneapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292