500 Norfolk Rd, Torrington, CT 067903 beds, 1 bath, 1,131 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $155,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Water
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Hot Tub Outside, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Secluded, Lot Description \ View, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Style \ Other, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ River, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,131 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 000150
- Zillow Home ID: 57822734
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 500 Norfolk Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06790, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% greater than in Torrington, and 115.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06790 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Torrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 471 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$137K321,040
- 503 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$119K31.51,718
- 495 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$162K421,458
- 12 Brass Mill Dam Rd Torrington, CT--321,236
- 478 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$124K21792
- 495 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$156K421,458
- 28 Brass Mill Dam Rd Torrington, CT$154K311,236
- 525 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$274K533,592
- 554 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$204K42.52,096
- 453 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$131K21950
- 454 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$151K211,310
- 47 Brass Mill Dam Rd Torrington, CT$141K21.51,260
- 437 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$94K221,376
- 140 Hodges Hill Rd Torrington, CT$127K21950
- 68 Brass Mill Dam Rd Torrington, CT$122K311,040
- 434 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$211K42.51,866
- 580 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$140K211,108
- 427 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$147K321,339
- 67 Brass Mill Dam Rd Torrington, CT$159K32.51,320
- Hodges Hill Rd Torrington, CT--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.