500 Quentin St, Aurora, CO 800114 beds, 3 baths, 2,863 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,365 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $193,001
- Price/sqft: $67
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 472 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 450 sqft
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,863 sqft
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 197312205006
- Zillow Home ID: 13039965
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 500 Quentin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lynn Knoll market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 27.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.5% greater than in Aurora, and 91% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lynn Knoll home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lynn Knoll home values.
- 518 Quentin St Aurora, CO$251K52.753,100
- 490 Quentin St Aurora, CO$141K--21,016
- 497 Racine St Aurora, CO$165K--31,134
- 503 Racine St Aurora, CO$162K331,134
- 536 Quentin St Aurora, CO$178K331,898
- 481 Racine St Aurora, CO$164K331,134
- 472 Quentin St Aurora, CO$185K331,509
- 521 Racine St Aurora, CO$162K--1.51,134
- 519 Quentin St Aurora, CO$213K331,890
- 465 Racine St Aurora, CO$142K321,134
- 537 Quentin St Aurora, CO$179K--1.51,509
- 501 Quentin St Aurora, CO$246K333,078
- 554 Quentin St Aurora, CO$257K333,273
- 454 Quentin St Aurora, CO$175K421,998
- 539 Racine St Aurora, CO$171K--31,400
- 555 Quentin St Aurora, CO$168K--21,098
- 497 Quentin St Aurora, CO$188K32.51,462
- 449 Racine St Aurora, CO$151K31.751,134
- 557 Racine St Aurora, CO$165K--2.51,134
- 572 Quentin St Aurora, CO$180K--1.51,761
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.