A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1999
- Views: 420 all time views
- HOA Fee: $160
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $75,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $61
- Flooring: Tile
- 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ REO/Lender Owned, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 11-15 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ None, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Down Payment Resource \ Yes, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Type \ Detached, Garage Type \ Detached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Parking Type \ Garage, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Estimated, Status \ Pending, Type of House \ Condo, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1907287001
- Zillow Home ID: 51318463
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $67-90K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60014 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Crystal Lake as a whole. Among 60014 homes, this home is valued 50% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 41.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% greater than in Crystal Lake, and 767.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crystal Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60014 home values.
- 369 Coventry Ct S5 beds, -- baths
1,524 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1965
- 468 Berkshire Dr3 beds, -- baths
1,524 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 2004
Nearby Schools in Crystal Lake
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Crystal Lake South High (assigned)9-120.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.