- Lot: 1 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 63 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,083 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $465
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $110,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $122
- MLS #: T2748299
- View Virtual Tour
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Balcony\Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Pest Control, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Location \ Balcony, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Status \ Pending, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Last Status \ Active, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Pool Type \ In Ground, Appliances Included \ Washer, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Maintenance\Repairs, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Water\Sewer, Ownership \ Condominium, Property Style \ Condo, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Contract Status \ Other Contract Contingencies, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Roof \ Tile, Community Features \ Waterfront Complex, Maintenance Includes \ Escrow Reserves Fund, Property Description \ 2nd Floor Multi-Story, Water Access \ Bay\Harbor, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Community Features \ Buyer Approval Required, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance Building, Garage Features \ Guest Parking, Community Features \ Water Access, Pet Size \ Medium (36-60 Lbs.), Property Description \ 1st Floor Multi-Story, Garage Features \ Secured Parking, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Property Description \ Elevated
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 903 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 1311720328
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 64436475
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $76-160K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33611 home values will increase 5.9% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among 33611 homes, this home is 31.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 1.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33611, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.5% lower than in Tampa, and 79% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33611 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33611 home values.
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.