- Built in 1999
- Views: 11,462 all time views
- HOA Fee: $489
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $110,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $104
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Tile
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Balcony\Sun Deck, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Location \ Balcony, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active with Contract, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Status \ Pending, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Open, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Contract Status \ Inspections, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Washer, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Garage Carport \ Under Building Parking, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Water\Sewer, Ownership \ Condominium, Property Style \ Condo, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Grill, Community Features \ Waterfront Complex, Maintenance Includes \ Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance Building, Community Features \ Boat Slip, Community Features \ Dock, Community Features \ Water Access, Property Description \ 1st Floor Multi-Story, Exterior Features \ Wheelchair Accessible, Interior Features \ Wheelchair Accessible, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Pet Size \ Large (61-100 Lbs.), Community Features \ Elevators, Maintenance Includes \ Flood Insurance, Community Features \ Handicap Modified, Garage Features \ Under Building Parking
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 3
- Floor size: 1,054 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 1311720404
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 64433044
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $108-165K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33611 home values will increase 5.9% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among 33611 homes, this home is valued 19.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33611, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.5% less than in Tampa, and 79% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33611 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33611 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (119)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 5000 Culbreath Key Way|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!