- Built in 1994
- 3 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,433 all time views
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $79
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2008 for $384,000
- Price/sqft: $205
- MLS #: 773448
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Bank/REO Owned \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ Subj to Restrictions, Den or office \ M, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Metal/Vinyl, Form 17 \ Not Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Heating/Cooling \ Wall, Home owner dues include \ J, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Types \ Individual Garage, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Property type \ COND, Roof \ Composition, Show map link \ Y, Special assessment (y/n) \ Y, Status \ A, Style \ 32, Utility room location \ M
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 100
- Floor size: 1,196 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 8944400600
- Zillow Home ID: 49111869
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $219-325K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 98027 home values will increase 8.7% next year, compared to a 9.3% rise for Issaquah as a whole. Among 98027 homes, this home is 52.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 12.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98027, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12% lower than in Issaquah, and 19% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 98027 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98027 home values.
- 5000 NW Village Park Dr APT D3242 beds, 2 baths
874 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1994
|Other Units in this Building (99)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 5000 NW Village Park Dr|
Nearby Schools in Issaquah
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!