5000 Pilgrim Rd, Baltimore, MD 21214
Sold on 5/24/13: $115,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:900 sq ft
- Lot:6,464 sqft
- Year Built:1951
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $115,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesDrapes/Curtains, Double Pane Windows, Storm Door(s)
- Construction Quality4.0
- Days on Zillow211
- Lot Depth117
- Lot Width55
- Parcel #5370A071
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID36585692
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$115,563||$106K – $125K||+$3,642||$128||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,229/mo||$922 – $1.4K/mo||-$28||$1.37||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Lauraville home values will increase 4.8% next year, compared to a 3% increase for Baltimore as a whole. Among Lauraville homes, this home is valued 25.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lauraville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 12.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.8% greater than in Baltimore, and 177.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lauraville home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lauraville home values.
Neighborhood for 5000 Pilgrim Road
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Garrett Heights Elementary/Middle (assigned) PK-8 0.2 mi
- W.E.B. Dubois High (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- Northeast Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.1 mi
- Heritage High (assigned) PK, 9-12 2.2 mi
- Stadium School (assigned) 6-8 2.3 mi
- William C. March Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.7 mi
- Purpose & Potential Arts Academy PK-8, 10-12 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005