- Lot: 60 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 347 days on Zillow
- Views: 56,911 all time views
- 257 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $1,341
- MLS #: 1237347
- View Virtual Tour
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 28 spaces
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- View: Mountain
- Sewer \ City, Water \ City Water, Area Amenities \ Golf, Area Amenities \ Outdoor Activities, Area Amenities \ Biking, Area Amenities \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Area Description \ Country Living, Basement \ None, Flooring \ Mixed, Area Amenities \ Area Horse Riding\Stables, Area Amenities \ Area Fishing, Area Amenities \ Area Hiking, Community Type \ Gated, Area Description \ Resort, Area Description \ Skiing, Area Amenities \ Area Skiing, Area Amenities \ Area Snowmobiling, Age \ 21-30 Years Old, Area Amenities \ Area Hunting, Rooms \ Media Room \ Home Theater, Area Description \ Privacy, Garage Count \ 5 + Car Garage, Rooms \ Staff Quarters, Area Amenities \ Area Climbing, Roof \ Cedar Shake, Area Description \ Ski-In \ Ski-Out, Exterior Description \ Log, Bath Steam Shower, Body of Water \ Reservoir
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 22,000 sqft
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2106513982
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 84060 home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for Park City as a whole. Among 84060 homes, this home is 3432.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 235% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 84060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40% lower than in Park City, and 68.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 84060 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Park City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 84060 home values.
|430 Centennial Cir Park City, UT||$3.29M||6||5||7,172|
|302 Centennial Cir Park City, UT||$4.86M||6||9||10,400|
|433 Centennial Cir Park City, UT||$2.56M||4||5||5,573|
|433 Centennial Cir Park City, UT||$2.18M||3||3||5,746|
|306 Centennial Cir Park City, UT||$4.45M||--||7.5||7,140|
|426 Centennial Cir Park City, UT||$3.3M||--||5||6,536|
|305 Centennial Cir Park City, UT||$3.32M||4||5.5||7,214|
|429 Centennial Cir Park City, UT||$4.44M||--||4.5||9,021|
|425 Centennial Cir Park City, UT||$2.68M||--||6.5||5,898|
|422 Centennial Cir Park City, UT||$2.91M||--||5||6,066|
|317 Centennial Cir Park City, UT||--||--||--||--|
|2 Supreme Ct Park City, UT||$3.57M||--||6||7,473|
|5 Supreme Ct Park City, UT||$5.64M||--||6.5||10,047|
|421 Centennial Cir Park City, UT||$1.99M||--||4||4,061|
|323 Centennial Cir Park City, UT||$2.43M||--||4.5||5,574|
|4 Supreme Ct Park City, UT||$3.28M||--||4.5||4,269|
|8 Oak Ct Park City, UT||$4.72M||--||5.5||4,942|
|1 Supreme Ct Park City, UT||--||--||--||--|
|418 Centennial Cir Park City, UT||$2.54M||5||5.5||5,800|
|4 Oak Ct Park City, UT||$5.63M||--||9.5||7,348|
Nearby Schools in Park City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!