5000 Tennyson St, Denver, CO 802123 beds, 2 baths, 2,302 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $297,000
- Price/sqft: $129
- Finished basement, 992 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 273 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,302 sqft
- Parcel #: 0218409012000
- Zillow Home ID: 13293306
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5000 Tennyson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Regis, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.6% lower than in Denver, and 52.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Regis home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Regis home values.
- 5010 Tennyson St Denver, CO$368K312,138
- 5020 Tennyson St Denver, CO$329K321,533
- 4990 Tennyson St Denver, CO$404K321,526
- 4315 W 50th Ave Denver, CO$335K321,833
- 4980 Tennyson St Denver, CO$454K32.52,296
- 5036 Tennyson St Denver, CO$534K433,094
- 4401 W 50th Ave Denver, CO$330K221,227
- 4419 W 50th Ave Denver, CO$344K22800
- 5025 Stuart St Denver, CO$322K221,561
- 4991 Stuart St Denver, CO$283K21847
- 5001 Stuart St Denver, CO$273K321,430
- 5040 Tennyson St Denver, CO$287K311,285
- 4970 Tennyson St Denver, CO$648K33.52,292
- 5035 Stuart St Denver, CO$304K211,328
- 4985 Stuart St Denver, CO$554K431,904
- 5025 Tennyson St Denver, CO$320K221,056
- 4975 Stuart St Denver, CO$236K311,063
- 5033 Tennyson St Denver, CO$304K21846
- 5041 Stuart St Denver, CO$455K412,427
- 5048 Tennyson St Denver, CO$199K21845
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.