- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 16 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,493 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $10
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $197,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: 450318
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 756 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Assn. Fee Term \ Year, Assn. Fee Y/N \ Yes, Basement Description \ Egress Windows, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Dining Room \ Eat In Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Rm, Driveway \ Concrete, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Family Room \ 1st Floor, Foundation \ Poured, Garage \ 3 Attached, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, How To Show \ Appointment Only, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Interior Features \ 1st Flr Laundry, Interior Features \ Cable TV, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Fireplace Screen, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Vinyl, Lot Shape \ Regular, Other Rooms \ Mud Room, Other Rooms \ Pantry, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ CIRCLE, Street Type RL \ CIRCLE, Style \ Two Story, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Trim \ Oak, Water \ City
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,787 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 06000713221014
- Zillow Home ID: 68182636
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $174-250K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Brooks Run home values will increase 3.4% next year, compared to a 1.7% rise for Des Moines as a whole. Among Brooks Run homes, this home is 31.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brooks Run, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.5% greater than in Des Moines, and 122.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brooks Run home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brooks Run home values.
|5005 Brook Ridge Cir Des Moines, IA||$207K||3||2.5||1,932|
|5000 Brook Ridge Cir Des Moines, IA||$197K||3||2.5||1,505|
|3459 Village Run Dr Des Moines, IA||$195K||3||3||1,800|
|3463 Village Run Dr Des Moines, IA||$192K||3||2.5||1,788|
|3451 Village Run Dr Des Moines, IA||$193K||3||2.5||1,788|
|5009 Brook Ridge Cir Des Moines, IA||$202K||3||2.5||1,829|
|3501 Village Run Dr Des Moines, IA||$175K||3||3||1,456|
|3445 Village Run Dr Des Moines, IA||$196K||3||2.5||1,863|
|5010 Brook Ridge Cir Des Moines, IA||$211K||4||2.5||1,880|
|3509 Village Run Dr Des Moines, IA||$183K||3||2.5||1,536|
|3441 Village Run Dr Des Moines, IA||$198K||4||2.5||1,832|
|5013 Brook Ridge Cir Des Moines, IA||$190K||5||3||1,556|
|3513 Village Run Dr Des Moines, IA||$197K||3||2||1,284|
|5014 Brook Ridge Cir Des Moines, IA||$208K||3||2.5||1,880|
|3435 Village Run Dr Des Moines, IA||$178K||3||3||1,284|
|3601 Village Run Dr Des Moines, IA||$191K||3||2.5||1,304|
|5017 Brook Ridge Cir Des Moines, IA||$202K||3||3.5||1,862|
|3429 Village Run Dr Des Moines, IA||$207K||3||4||1,867|
|5018 Brook Ridge Cir Des Moines, IA||$200K||3||2.5||1,844|
|3605 Village Run Dr Des Moines, IA||$190K||3||2.5||1,320|
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!