5001 Overton St, Baltimore, MD 212295 beds, 1 bath, 1,896 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- 12 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- MLS #: BA8086247
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,896 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 147
- Lot width: 10
- Parcel #: 8182 004
- Zillow Home ID: 36545456
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5001 Overton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beechfield, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.4% lower than in Baltimore, and 33% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Beechfield home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beechfield home values.
- 500 Hazlett Ave Baltimore, MD$175K--12,104
- 421 Hazlett Ave Baltimore, MD$156K--11,406
- Hazlett Ave Baltimore, MD$136K--11,902
- 5005 Overton St Baltimore, MD$188K--31,767
- S Chapel Gate Ln Baltimore, MD$93K--11,140
- 419 Hazlett Ave Baltimore, MD$136K421,902
- 5007 Overton St Baltimore, MD$161K--21,764
- 417 S Chapel Gate Ln Baltimore, MD$187K--11,932
- 503 Westland St Baltimore, MD$149K--21,345
- 506 Hazlett Ave Baltimore, MD$214K--22,225
- 415 Hazlett Ave Baltimore, MD$139K--11,180
- 5009 Overton St Baltimore, MD$180K321,764
- 413 Hazlett Ave Baltimore, MD$207K532,268
- 416 Hazlett Ave Baltimore, MD$170K--11,170
- 442 S Wickham Rd Baltimore, MD$150K--11,152
- 411 Hazlett Ave Baltimore, MD$240K63--
- 414 Hazlett Ave Baltimore, MD$109K--1892
- 501 S Chapel Gate Ln Baltimore, MD$178K--1.52,214
- 5011 Overton St Baltimore, MD$164K421,807
- 440 S Wickham Rd Baltimore, MD$138K311,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.