- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 496 days on Zillow
- 42 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $500
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $1,315,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $247
- MLS #: O5196628
- Flooring: Carpet, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 767 sqft
- View: Water
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Air Conditioning \ Zoned/Multiple, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Fireplace Description \ Master Bedroom, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Marble, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Circular Drive, Garage Features \ Side Rear Entry, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Gas Bottled, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Central Vacuum, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Intercom System, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Storage Room, Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Location \ In County, Location \ Street Dead-End, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Street Private, Master Bath Features \ Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Master Bath Features \ Bidet, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Tile, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Appraisal, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Septic, Utilities \ Street Lights, Utilities \ Underground, Water Access \ Lake - Chain of Lakes, Water Frontage \ Pond, Water View \ Pond
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,323 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 162328389900040
- Zillow Home ID: 46138257
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $763K-2.65M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34786 home values will rise 6.5% next year, compared to a 6.5% rise for Windermere as a whole. Among 34786 homes, this home is 329.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 118.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11% higher than in Windermere, and 72.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windermere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
|5003 Mellon Ct Windermere, FL||$1.28M||4||3.5||5,441|
|9719 Chestnut Ridge Dr Windermere, FL||$1.06M||3||2.5||3,200|
|9725 Chestnut Ridge Dr Windermere, FL||$1.59M||5||4.5||5,402|
|9707 Chestnut Ridge Dr Windermere, FL||--||Studio||--||--|
|5070 Latrobe Dr Windermere, FL||--||--||--||--|
|9731 Chestnut Ridge Dr Windermere, FL||$1.43M||4||4||4,877|
|9701 Chestnut Ridge Dr Windermere, FL||$1.09M||5||5||4,200|
|9718 Chestnut Ridge Dr Windermere, FL||$5.77M||4||6.5||11,079|
|9724 Chestnut Ridge Dr Windermere, FL||$2.43M||5||5.5||5,402|
|5054 Latrobe Dr Windermere, FL||$2.45M||5||6.5||6,483|
|9730 Chestnut Ridge Dr Windermere, FL||$2.08M||3||3.5||4,471|
|5067 Latrobe Dr Windermere, FL||$1.83M||5||7||6,216|
|9743 Chestnut Ridge Dr Windermere, FL||$1.63M||6||5.5||5,800|
|5061 Latrobe Dr Windermere, FL||$1.42M||4||3.5||4,554|
|5073 Latrobe Dr Windermere, FL||$1.26M||4||--||4|
|5055 Latrobe Dr Windermere, FL||$1.65M||3||5||5,309|
|515 Jennifer Ln Windermere, FL||$545K||4||3||3,561|
|Latrobe Dr Windermere, FL||$3.01M||5||5.5||5,366|
|5048 Latrobe Dr Windermere, FL||$3.01M||5||6||7,540|
|5049 Latrobe Dr Windermere, FL||$1.82M||4||5||4,698|
Nearby Schools in Windermere
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!