- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5002 Stonewood Dr, Smyrna, TN 371673 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,975 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $310,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 572 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,975 sqft
- Lot depth: 190
- Lot width: 111
- Parcel #: R0043486
- Zillow Home ID: 81279696
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5002 Stonewood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37167 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 40% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.2% higher than in Smyrna, and 38.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37167 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Smyrna.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37167 home values.
- 5006 Stonewood Dr Smyrna, TN$261K--3.52,600
- 5795 Almaville Rd Smyrna, TN--------
- 5805 Almaville Rd Smyrna, TN--------
- Almaville Rd Smyrna, TN$112K--1.51,100
- 5010 Stonewood Dr Smyrna, TN$267K43.52,400
- 102 Mandarin Ct Smyrna, TN$382K543,886
- 110 Mandarin Ct Smyrna, TN$316K433,194
- 5014 Stonewood Dr Smyrna, TN$321K533,070
- 103 Mandarin Ct Smyrna, TN$273K42.52,662
- 106 Mandarin Ct Smyrna, TN$331K433,120
- 2003 Woodcliff Dr Smyrna, TN$299K----2,853
- 5018 Stonewood Dr Smyrna, TN$319K43.53,630
- 107 Mandarin Ct Smyrna, TN$280K432,636
- 2007 Woodcliff Dr Smyrna, TN$301K432,910
- 111 Mandarin Ct Smyrna, TN$308K----3,117
- 5102 Stonewood Dr Smyrna, TN$277K----2,896
- 2011 Woodcliff Dr Smyrna, TN$314K43.53,586
- 114 Mandarin Ct Smyrna, TN$324K433,142
- 2015 Woodcliff Dr Smyrna, TN$313K----2,948
- 5106 Stonewood Dr Smyrna, TN$306K33.52,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.