- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Views: 907 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $176,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $122
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Egress Windows, Basement Description \ Finished, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Dining Room \ Eat In Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Rm, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Family Room \ 1st Floor, Family Room \ Lower Level, Foundation \ Poured, Garage \ 2 Attached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Appointment Only, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Dryer, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Included Items \ Washer, Interior Features \ 1st Flr Laundry, Interior Features \ Cable TV, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Drapes/Curtains (Part), Interior Features \ Laminate Floors, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Vinyl, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ STREET, Style \ Two Story, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Trim \ Oak, Water \ City
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,448 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 31202103528000
- Zillow Home ID: 855650
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $167-197K.
Market guideZillow predicts 50322 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.5% rise for Urbandale as a whole. Among 50322 homes, this home is valued 8.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50322, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.7% greater than in Urbandale, and 30.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50322 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Urbandale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50322 home values.
|5009 70th St Urbandale, IA||$180K||3||2.5||1,537|
|5002 70th St Urbandale, IA||$166K||3||2.5||1,024|
|5015 70th St Urbandale, IA||$184K||3||2.5||1,562|
|5020 69th St Urbandale, IA||$187K||3||3||1,608|
|5019 70th St Urbandale, IA||$176K||3||2.5||1,455|
|5024 69th St Urbandale, IA||$185K||3||2.5||1,466|
|5016 69th St Urbandale, IA||$179K||3||2.5||1,454|
|5006 70th St Urbandale, IA||$170K||4||3||1,292|
|5023 70th St Urbandale, IA||$183K||3||2.5||1,476|
|5010 70th St Urbandale, IA||$176K||3||2.5||1,623|
|6912 N Valley Dr Urbandale, IA||$206K||4||2.5||1,779|
|5028 69th St Urbandale, IA||$186K||3||2.5||1,551|
|5016 70th St Urbandale, IA||$162K||3||3||1,025|
|5027 70th St Urbandale, IA||$178K||3||2.5||1,531|
|5020 70th St Urbandale, IA||$172K||3||2.5||1,571|
|5032 69th St Urbandale, IA||$173K||3||2.5||1,364|
|5012 69th St Urbandale, IA||$189K||3||3||1,615|
|5024 70th St Urbandale, IA||$163K||3||2||1,221|
|5005 70th Pl Urbandale, IA||$171K||3||3||1,462|
|5011 70th Pl Urbandale, IA||$191K||3||2.5||1,719|
Nearby Schools in Urbandale
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!