5003 Kendall Rd, Louisville, KY 402723 beds, 1 bath, 1,170 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1989 for $44,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Security System
- New roof 2009, New Furnace / Central Air 2011, New Water Heater 2013
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,170 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 24-1048-0512-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 73578751
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5003 Kendall Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 40272 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in Valley Station, and 91% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 40272 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valley Station.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40272 home values.
- 4909 Kendall Rd Louisville, KY$98K11960
- 5001 Kendall Rd Louisville, KY$72K311,001
- 5000 Kendall Rd Louisville, KY$71K--1950
- 4907 Kendall Rd Louisville, KY$74K--11,116
- 5002 Kendall Rd Louisville, KY$70K31950
- 9601 El Prado St Louisville, KY$75K--1950
- 9602 El Prado St Louisville, KY$111K--21,508
- 5004 Kendall Rd Louisville, KY$108K--11,410
- 4905 Kendall Rd Louisville, KY$80K21940
- 9603 El Prado St Louisville, KY$68K--11,142
- 5005 Kendall Rd Louisville, KY$84K111,419
- 9604 El Prado St Louisville, KY$74K--1950
- 5103 Ventura Ln Louisville, KY$93K--11,334
- 5006 Kendall Rd Louisville, KY$68K311,026
- 4902 Kendall Rd Louisville, KY$149K311,501
- 5105 Ventura Ln Louisville, KY$73K--1950
- 9605 El Prado St Louisville, KY$69K--2950
- 5107 Ventura Ln Louisville, KY$87K--11,026
- 4903 Kendall Rd Louisville, KY$90K321,216
- 5005 Ventura Ln Louisville, KY$88K--21,160
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.