- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5004 Celtic Ct, Raleigh, NC 276124 beds, 4 baths, 2,253 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $135
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2008 for $238,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 346 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,253 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 078606275711000
- Zillow Home ID: 79885452
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5004 Celtic Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.4% lower than in Raleigh, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Raleigh home values.
- 5006 Celtic Ct Raleigh, NC$220K--3.52,183
- 5002 Celtic Ct Raleigh, NC$223K--3.52,163
- 5008 Celtic Ct Raleigh, NC$218K442,183
- 5010 Celtic Ct Raleigh, NC$223K43.52,000
- 5807 Cameo Glass Way Raleigh, NC$243K33.52,393
- 6114 Braidwood Ct Raleigh, NC$254K33.52,169
- 6118 Braidwood Ct Raleigh, NC$255K33.52,143
- 6120 Braidwood Ct Raleigh, NC$365K33.52,131
- 6122 Braidwood Ct Raleigh, NC$255K33.52,185
- 6124 Braidwood Ct Raleigh, NC$367K33.52,169
- 5003 Celtic Ct Raleigh, NC$215K42.52,183
- 5005 Celtic Ct Raleigh, NC$221K43.52,280
- 5001 Celtic Ct Raleigh, NC$220K33.52,244
- 5007 Celtic Ct Raleigh, NC$224K33.52,177
- 5012 Celtic Ct Raleigh, NC$222K33.52,183
- 5809 Cameo Glass Way Raleigh, NC$228K--3.52,383
- 5009 Celtic Ct Raleigh, NC$225K--3.52,203
- 5811 Cameo Glass Way Raleigh, NC$234K--3.52,363
- 5802 Cameo Glass Way Raleigh, NC$230K43.52,185
- 5813 Cameo Glass Way Raleigh, NC$233K--3.52,381
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.