5004 Hurst Ter NW, Washington, DC 200163 beds, 2 baths, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,753 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $848,345
- Price/sqft: $514
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1426 0037
- Zillow Home ID: 436322
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5004 Hurst Ter Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kent market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.1% lower than in Washington, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Kent home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kent home values.
- 2921 Arizona Ave NW Washington, DC$888K331,242
- 2927 Arizona Ave NW Washington, DC$857K312,416
- 5002 Hurst Ter NW Washington, DC$1.2M431,773
- 2911 Arizona Ave NW Washington, DC$861K33.51,084
- 2933 Arizona Ave NW Washington, DC$939K332,396
- 5000 Hurst Ter NW Washington, DC$1.05M33.52,400
- 2905 Arizona Ave NW Washington, DC$897K322,040
- 2939 Arizona Ave NW Washington, DC$762K322,040
- 5001 Hurst Ter NW Washington, DC$1.86M44.53,016
- 5045 Garfield St NW Washington, DC$850K42.51,732
- 5049 Garfield St NW Washington, DC$922K32.52,442
- 5037 Garfield St NW Washington, DC$3.26M65.53,150
- 2903 Arizona Ave NW Washington, DC$818K421,831
- 2943 Arizona Ave NW Washington, DC$1.13M44.52,412
- 2930 Arizona Ave NW Washington, DC$970K352,222
- 5000 Hawthorne Pl NW Washington, DC$908K42.52,128
- 2901 Arizona Ave NW Washington, DC$908K43.52,038
- 2947 Arizona Ave NW Washington, DC$1.26M442,479
- 5005 Hawthorne Pl NW Washington, DC$990K33.51,904
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.