5004 Vandalia Ave, Cleveland, OH 441443 beds, 1 bath, 1,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
For more information...
Call (440)336-0612 Or visit our website at http://www.cjharrington.com for real estate information across Cleveland, OH. Search Homes for Sale, Information on Foreclosures Listings, First Time Homebuyer's Guide, Home Value Report & Evaluation, New Construction And much more!
Do You Need A TOP Realtor Across the USA? WE Can Help You Locate One!
- Lot: 5,488 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $63,000
- Price/sqft: $51
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 01215092
- Zillow Home ID: 33345981
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5004 Vandalia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old Brooklyn market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 60% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.1% less than in Cleveland, and 126.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Brooklyn home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Brooklyn home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,344 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 1924
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 5008 Vandalia Ave Cleveland, OH$45K21.5790
- 5000 Vandalia Ave Cleveland, OH$64K31.51,760
- 4912 Vandalia Ave Cleveland, OH$95K31.51,248
- 5012 Vandalia Ave Cleveland, OH$71K41.51,398
- 5313 Vandalia Ave Cleveland, OH$50K------
- 5013 Ira Ave Cleveland, OH$82K411,633
- 4908 Vandalia Ave Cleveland, OH$71K22846
- 5100 Vandalia Ave Cleveland, OH$80K421,586
- 5017 Ira Ave Cleveland, OH$82K311,550
- 5005 Ira Ave Brooklyn, OH$88K411,614
- 5005 Vandalia Ave Cleveland, OH$80K311,726
- 5001 Vandalia Ave Cleveland, OH$131K422,063
- 5101 Ira Ave Brooklyn, OH$81K421,523
- 5009 Vandalia Ave Cleveland, OH$78K311,516
- 4913 Vandalia Ave Cleveland, OH$76K31.51,064
- 4904 Vandalia Ave Cleveland, OH$71K311,300
- 5104 Vandalia Ave Cleveland, OH$80K311,376
- 5001 Ira Ave Cleveland, OH$101K311,494
- 5013 Vandalia Ave Cleveland, OH$81K311,100
- 4909 Vandalia Ave Cleveland, OH$83K422,186
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292