5005 E 109th Pl, Tulsa, OK 741374 beds, 4 baths, 3,333 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 9/28 2pm-4pm
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 82 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $25
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $222,905
- Price/sqft: $86
- MLS #: 1420512
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: French
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,333 sqft
- Parcel #: 71040832710650
- Zillow Home ID: 22222776
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5005 E 109th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74137, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.1% lower than in Tulsa, and 11.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 74137 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74137 home values.
- 5009 E 109th Pl Tulsa, OK$248K--2.52,923
- 5001 E 109th Pl Tulsa, OK$229K--2.52,688
- 5006 E 109th Pl Tulsa, OK$272K--42,993
- 5013 E 109th Pl Tulsa, OK$232K--22,630
- 10902 S Allegheny Ave Tulsa, OK$236K--22,564
- 5010 E 109th Pl Tulsa, OK$272K--3.53,251
- 10906 S Allegheny Ave Tulsa, OK$299K443,418
- 5017 E 109th Pl Tulsa, OK$240K42.52,568
- 5014 E 109th Pl Tulsa, OK$246K--2.52,798
- 5003 E 110th St Tulsa, OK$270K--3.53,035
- 5007 E 110th St Tulsa, OK$257K332,914
- 5018 E 109th Pl Tulsa, OK$239K32.52,587
- 5021 E 109th Pl Tulsa, OK$313K--3.53,553
- 11004 S Allegheny Ave Tulsa, OK$253K--2.53,057
- 5011 E 110th St Tulsa, OK$349K443,870
- 5022 E 109th Pl Tulsa, OK$272K--3.53,328
- 5015 E 110th St Tulsa, OK$273K--3.53,178
- 10912 S Braden Pl Tulsa, OK$271K--2.53,062
- 11008 S Allegheny Ave Tulsa, OK$249K--3.52,896
- 5025 E 109th Pl Tulsa, OK$269K--3.53,224
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!