- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5006 Whiteway Dr, Tampa, FL 336173 beds, 2 baths, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1992 for $50,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 1 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1397060000
- Zillow Home ID: 45073004
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5006 Whiteway Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Terrace Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 102.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.8% higher than in Tampa, and 203% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Terrace Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Terrace Park home values.
- 5004 Whiteway Dr Tampa, FL$117K221,080
- 5008 Whiteway Dr Tampa, FL$125K321,328
- 5002 Whiteway Dr Tampa, FL$92K321,305
- 5005 Liberty Ave Tampa, FL$87K321,101
- 5010 Whiteway Dr Tampa, FL$134K632,068
- 10905 N 50th St Tampa, FL$145K421,467
- 5007 Liberty Ave Tampa, FL$162K221,998
- 5005 Whiteway Dr Tampa, FL$46K21880
- 5003 Whiteway Dr Tampa, FL$110K321,294
- 5009 Liberty Ave Tampa, FL$109K321,293
- 5007 Whiteway Dr Tampa, FL$94K321,200
- 5012 Whiteway Dr Tampa, FL$47K211,056
- 5001 Liberty Ave Tampa, FL$87K311,062
- 5001 Whiteway Dr Tampa, FL$104K321,150
- 5009 Whiteway Dr Tampa, FL$75K211,350
- 5011 Liberty Ave Tampa, FL$73K321,833
- 10808 Sassafras St Tampa, FL$117K321,499
- 10909 N 50th St Tampa, FL--------
- 10902 N 50th St Tampa, FL$99K321,342
- 5013 Liberty Ave Tampa, FL$57K311,056
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!