5008 N Merrie St, Newman Lake, WA 990255 beds, 2 baths, 1,728 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1012 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 563641007
- Zillow Home ID: 23598408
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5008 N Merrie Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 99025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.7% higher than in Newman Lake, and 24.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 99025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newman Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 99025 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,344 sqft, 15,681 sqft lot, built in 1983
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 5014 N Merrie St Newman Lake, WA$149K421,312
- 26104 E Wabash Ave Newman Lake, WA$151K421,580
- 5020 N Merrie St Newman Lake, WA$132K311,004
- 26114 E Wabash Ave Newman Lake, WA$149K421,378
- 26119 E Wabash Ave Newman Lake, WA$173K311,804
- 5015 N Carol St Newman Lake, WA$162K421,578
- 26022 E Wabash Ave Newman Lake, WA$151K421,628
- 5007 N Merrie St Newman Lake, WA$160K311,824
- 5013 N Merrie St Newman Lake, WA$164K421,678
- 5019 N Carol St Newman Lake, WA$156K421,258
- 26106 E Olympic Ave Newman Lake, WA$177K421,408
- 5021 N Merrie St Newman Lake, WA$157K421,368
- 26114 E Olympic Ave Newman Lake, WA$170K421,648
- 26016 E Wabash Ave Newman Lake, WA$151K421,412
- 26121 E Wellesley Ave Newman Lake, WA$267K321,628
- 26124 E Wabash Ave Newman Lake, WA$166K421,478
- 26018 E Olympic Ave Newman Lake, WA$147K421,237
- 5023 N Carol St Newman Lake, WA$138K211,100
- 26007 E Wabash Ave Newman Lake, WA$176K622,112
- 26008 E Wabash Ave Newman Lake, WA$148K421,312
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.