5009 Creek Bend Dr, Austin, TX 787443 beds, 2 baths, 1,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,490 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2000
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 245 sqft
- Floor Covering: LinoleumVinyl
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,060 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 296108
- Zillow Home ID: 29468537
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5009 Creek Bend Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Franklin Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41% higher than in Austin Metro, and 1.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Franklin Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5007 Creek Bend Dr Austin, TX$116K--21,200
- 5101 Creek Bend Dr Austin, TX$115K--21,165
- 5103 Creek Bend Dr Austin, TX$100K--21,015
- 5005 Creek Bend Dr Austin, TX$112K--2998
- 5008 Creek Bend Dr Austin, TX$97K--1917
- 5006 Creek Bend Dr Austin, TX$111K--21,301
- 5100 Creek Bend Dr Austin, TX$115K32988
- 5004 Creek Bend Dr Austin, TX$100K--2960
- 5003 Creek Bend Dr Austin, TX$113K--21,053
- 5105 Creek Bend Dr Austin, TX$117K421,165
- 5102 Creek Bend Dr Austin, TX$110K--21,041
- 5002 Creek Bend Dr Austin, TX$119K--21,190
- 5001 Creek Bend Dr Austin, TX$119K--21,226
- 5107 Creek Bend Dr Austin, TX$113K--2988
- 5104 Creek Bend Dr Austin, TX$103K--2924
- 5000 Creek Bend Dr Austin, TX$121K--21,444
- 5009 Brassiewood Dr Austin, TX$109K--11,026
- 5011 Brassiewood Dr Austin, TX$119K321,169
- 5007 Brassiewood Dr Austin, TX$121K--21,154
- 5101 Brassiewood Dr Austin, TX$119K--21,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.