5009 N 2nd St, Phoenix, AZ 850123 beds, 2 baths, 1,824 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,927 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1997 for $105,000
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Approx SqFt Range \ 000, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 801 - 2, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 7, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Buyer Broker $/% \ %, Buyer/Broker \ Y, City/Town Code \ Phoenix, Community Features \ Historic District, Compass \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Country \ USA, County Code \ Maricopa, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 038 - Madison Elementary District, Elementary School \ Madison Elementary, Exterior Features \ Patio, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Central, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Madison Meadows, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ None, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Stacked Washer/Dryer, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, St Suffix \ Street, State/Province \ AZ, Status \ Active, Subagents \ N, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Variable Commission \ N, Water \ City Water, Zip Code \ 85012
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,824 sqft
- Parcel #: 16220108
- Zillow Home ID: 7801214
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5009 N 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Alahambra market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 72.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.5% higher than in Phoenix, and 301.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Alahambra home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alahambra home values.
- 5007 N 2nd St Phoenix, AZ$327K--21,562
- 5019 N 2nd St Phoenix, AZ$257K211,560
- 221 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$339K--21,697
- 225 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$456K--21,860
- 207 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$338K--21,857
- 233 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$285K--21,316
- 239 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$297K321,575
- 220 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$355K--21,475
- 230 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$623K43.53,197
- 214 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$276K--21,260
- 234 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$512K----2,767
- 5038 N 2nd St Phoenix, AZ$262K221,512
- 245 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$290K321,641
- 5040 N 2nd St Phoenix, AZ$370K331,885
- 236 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$576K----2,368
- 219 E Medlock Dr Phoenix, AZ$270K--11,389
- 211 E Medlock Dr Phoenix, AZ$280K--21,546
- 225 E Medlock Dr Phoenix, AZ$290K--21,566
- 203 E Medlock Dr Phoenix, AZ$297K232
- 251 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$394K--21,693
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.