5009 Upton St NW, Washington, DC 200165 beds, 6.5 baths, 3,209 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,450 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1964
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $1,625,000
- Price/sqft: $506
- Gazebo, Vegetable Garden
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,209 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 1468 0002
- Zillow Home ID: 437478
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5009 Upton St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Spring Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.1% lower than in Washington, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Spring Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Valley home values.
- 5017 Upton St NW Washington, DC$1.44M43.52,751
- 5010 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.66M63.53,408
- 5018 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.51M35.52,148
- 5001 Upton St NW Washington, DC$2.92M85.57,400
- 5024 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.65M433,518
- 4020 Fordham Rd NW Washington, DC$2.8M65.55,109
- 5025 Upton St NW Washington, DC$1.3M42.52,670
- 5016 Upton St NW Washington, DC$1.89M432,584
- 4150 Fordham Rd NW Washington, DC$2.64M54.53,840
- 5015 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.59M43.53,531
- 5024 Upton St NW Washington, DC$3.43M66.55,350
- 5030 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.42M543,250
- 4021 Fordham Rd NW Washington, DC$1.54M45.52,611
- 4101 Fordham Rd NW Washington, DC$2.17M42.52,889
- 5033 Upton St NW Washington, DC$1.65M33.53,321
- 5001 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.22M33.52,185
- 4000 Fordham Rd NW Washington, DC$2.1M663,844
- 5021 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.69M44.53,287
- 4208 50th St NW Washington, DC$2.69M463,767
- 5009 Tilden St NW Washington, DC$2.33M85.54,323
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!