- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
501 5th Ave, New Hyde Park, NY 110401 bath, 1,207 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,304 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: 231 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,207 sqft
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 32053 00070
- Zillow Home ID: 53381263
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 501 5th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.9% lower than in New York, and 82.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 11040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11040 home values.
- 20 E 42nd St APT 6R New York, NY--------
- 20 E 42nd St APT 4F New York, NY--------
- 20 E 42nd St APT 3R New York, NY$2.42M31--
- 1 River Pl # 28 New York, NY--------
- 1 River Pl APT 1903 New York, NY--------
- 1 River Pl APT 1905 New York, NY--------
- 1 River Pl APT 1908 New York, NY--------
- 1 River Pl # 24A New York, NY--------
- 18 E 41st St RM 406 New York, NY--Studio----
- 521 5th Ave FL 17 New York, NY--111,000
- 1 E 46th St FRNT 1 New York, NY--------
- 6 E 43rd St # 8P New York, NY$1.19M------
- 518 E 5th St APT 2 New York, NY--------
- 4 W 43rd St New York, NY$3.16M21--
- 10 E 40th St FL 12C New York, NY$718K------
- 11 W 42nd St FL 12 New York, NY--------
- 529 5th Ave New York, NY$1.34M------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.