501 Cheatwood Ave, Richmond, VA 232223 beds, 1 bath, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,844 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $41,030
- Price/sqft: $43
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: N0180481021
- Zillow Home ID: 12535705
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 501 Cheatwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23222, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% lower than in Richmond, and 90.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23222 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23222 home values.
- 503 Cheatwood Ave Richmond, VA$115K421,348
- 499 Cheatwood Ave Richmond, VA$143K321,217
- 500 Cheatwood Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 505 Cheatwood Ave Richmond, VA$112K321,348
- 502 Cheatwood Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 498 Cheatwood Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 504 Cheatwood Ave Richmond, VA$86K21972
- 507 Cheatwood Ave Richmond, VA$72K31990
- 506 Cheatwood Ave Richmond, VA$97K31.5960
- 499 Lincoln Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 509 Cheatwood Ave Richmond, VA$72K31990
- 501 Lincoln Ave Richmond, VA$117K321,404
- 508 Cheatwood Ave Richmond, VA$74K21960
- 505 Lincoln Ave Richmond, VA$112K321,040
- 512 Cheatwood Ave Richmond, VA$77K311,040
- Lincoln Ave Richmond, VA$103K321,229
- 507 Lincoln Ave Richmond, VA$107K311,395
- 3936 W Chatham Dr Richmond, VA$107K411,176
- 500 1/2 Lincoln Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 3938 W Chatham Dr Richmond, VA$106K32960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.