- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
501 Dunblane Dr, Winter Park, FL 327923 beds, 2 baths, 1,334 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,736 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $199
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,334 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 082230412606050
- Zillow Home ID: 46082491
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 501 Dunblane Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32792, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 117.2% higher than in Winter Park, and 32.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32792 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Winter Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32792 home values.
- 437 Dunblane Dr Winter Park, FL$262K321,519
- 507 Dunblane Dr Winter Park, FL$232K221,186
- 502 Brechin Dr Winter Park, FL$274K421,975
- 508 Brechin Dr Winter Park, FL$286K321,783
- 436 Brechin Dr Winter Park, FL$279K421,599
- 431 Dunblane Dr Winter Park, FL$291K321,532
- 513 Dunblane Dr Winter Park, FL$330K42.52,762
- 502 Dunblane Dr Winter Park, FL$133K31.51,125
- 514 Brechin Dr Winter Park, FL$305K212,004
- 436 Dunblane Dr Winter Park, FL$218K321,422
- 430 Brechin Dr Winter Park, FL$277K321,260
- 508 Dunblane Dr Winter Park, FL$254K321,600
- 519 Dunblane Dr Winter Park, FL$205K321,479
- 430 Dunblane Dr Winter Park, FL$210K322,179
- 514 Dunblane Dr Winter Park, FL$225K32.51,558
- 425 Dunblane Dr Winter Park, FL$198K322,160
- 520 Brechin Dr Winter Park, FL$279K31.51,836
- 424 Brechin Dr Winter Park, FL$216K321,384
- 520 Dunblane Dr Winter Park, FL$131K31.51,185
- 501 Dunraven Dr Winter Park, FL$209K21.51,222
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.