- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
501 Durham Rd, Madison, CT 064433 beds, 2 baths, 1,242 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.11 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $280,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Age Restricted \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Hot Water Fuel \ Oil, Property Type \ Rental, Rental Agreement \ Annual, Rental Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,242 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:83 B:8
- Zillow Home ID: 58911713
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 501 Durham Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06443 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Madison, and 25.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06443 home values.
- 508 Durham Rd Madison, CT$337K42.52,200
- 489 Durham Rd Madison, CT$294K321,236
- 483 Durham Rd Madison, CT$299K321,236
- 526 Durham Rd Madison, CT$271K322,140
- 480 Durham Rd Madison, CT$327K311,128
- 512 Durham Rd Madison, CT$296K323,443
- 470 Durham Rd Madison, CT$382K321,968
- 479 Durham Rd Madison, CT$323K42.51,806
- 487 Durham Rd Madison, CT$263K311,256
- 485 Durham Rd Madison, CT$293K31.51,144
- 475 Durham Rd Madison, CT$731K42.53,089
- 540 Durham Rd Madison, CT--------
- 5 Green Springs Dr Madison, CT$350K321,444
- 15 Green Springs Dr Madison, CT$501K42.52,433
- 19 Green Springs Dr Madison, CT$445K42.52,228
- 90 Robin Ridge Dr Madison, CT$346K32.51,540
- 25 Green Springs Dr Madison, CT$397K42.52,000
- 6 Green Springs Dr Madison, CT$392K42.51,564
- 458 Durham Rd Madison, CT$301K31.51,788
- 12 Green Springs Dr Madison, CT$425K32.51,568
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.