501 Heritage Dr, Oswego, IL 605433 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 119 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $203,500
- Price/sqft: $119
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0310162040
- Zillow Home ID: 51678284
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 501 Heritage Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60543, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13% greater than in Oswego, and 209.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60543 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oswego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60543 home values.
- 503 Heritage Dr Oswego, IL$185K321,514
- 608 Plymouth Ct Oswego, IL$221K------
- 606 Plymouth Ct Oswego, IL$223K------
- 477 Barnaby Dr Oswego, IL$204K------
- 505 Heritage Dr Oswego, IL$259K------
- 610 Plymouth Ct Oswego, IL$202K321,500
- 604 Plymouth Ct Oswego, IL$239K------
- 502 Heritage Dr Oswego, IL$212K------
- 475 Barnaby Dr Oswego, IL$180K------
- 645 Salem Cir Oswego, IL$205K------
- 602 Plymouth Ct Oswego, IL$211K------
- Plymouth Ct Oswego, IL$189K------
- 601 Salem Cir Oswego, IL$213K33--
- 643 Salem Cir Oswego, IL$197K------
- 473 Barnaby Dr Oswego, IL$202K------
- 603 Salem Cir Oswego, IL$201K------
- 609 Plymouth Ct Oswego, IL$189K------
- 644 Salem Cir Oswego, IL$211K42.5--
- 605 Salem Cir Oswego, IL$220K42.5--
- Salem Cir Oswego, IL$193K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.