- Lot: 1.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Views: 3,335 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $340,405
- Last sale price/sqft: $160
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 4th Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 4th Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Freezer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Slate/Stone, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Is Not Present, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,129 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 30306620
- Zillow Home ID: 57704774
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-452K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06013 home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for Burlington as a whole. Among 06013 homes, this home is valued 15.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% higher than in Burlington, and 68.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Burlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06013 home values.
- 1474 Stafford Ave5 beds, 2.5 baths
2,446 sqft, 47,044 sqft lot, built in 1987
|499 Jerome Ave Burlington, CT||$347K||3||2.5||1,768|
|1 Chatham Ln Burlington, CT||$413K||5||2.5||2,988|
|3 Chatham Ln Burlington, CT||$323K||3||1.5||1,884|
|4 Chatham Ln Burlington, CT||$439K||4||3.5||2,928|
|6 Chatham Ln Burlington, CT||$398K||4||3.5||2,470|
|8 Chatham Ln Burlington, CT||$313K||3||2.5||1,802|
|497 Jerome Ave Burlington, CT||$450K||4||2.75||3,175|
|495 Jerome Ave Burlington, CT||$470K||4||2.5||3,240|
|494 Jerome Ave Burlington, CT||$396K||3||2.5||2,073|
|518 Jerome Ave Burlington, CT||$275K||2||1.5||1,797|
|515 Jerome Ave Burlington, CT||$203K||3||1.5||1,144|
|4 Winding Brook Rd Burlington, CT||$222K||3||1.5||1,180|
|489 Jerome Ave Burlington, CT||$479K||5||3.5||3,251|
|488 Jerome Ave Burlington, CT||$418K||4||4||3,627|
|14 Winding Brook Rd Burlington, CT||$230K||3||2||1,132|
|3 Winding Brook Rd Burlington, CT||$265K||3||3||1,783|
|491 Jerome Ave Burlington, CT||$330K||3||2||1,940|
|18 Winding Brook Rd Burlington, CT||$251K||3||3||1,392|
|520 Jerome Ave Burlington, CT||$246K||3||2||1,322|
|487 Jerome Ave Burlington, CT||$367K||3||2.1||1,879|
Nearby Schools in Burlington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!