501 Kirkland Ave, Vallejo, CA 945924 beds, 3 baths, 2,496 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,922 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces, 590 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,496 sqft
- Parcel #: 0066074130
- Zillow Home ID: 69027393
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 501 Kirkland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Vallejo market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 59% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.7% higher than in Vallejo Metro, and 104.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Vallejo home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Vallejo home values.
- 517 Kirkland Ave Vallejo, CA$371K42.52,240
- 500 Klein Ave Vallejo, CA$371K32.52,039
- 510 Klein Ave Vallejo, CA$349K42.52,240
- 450 Klein Ave Vallejo, CA$373K32.52,057
- 433 Kirkland Ave Vallejo, CA$374K42.52,240
- 525 Kirkland Ave Vallejo, CA$399K432,496
- 516 Kirkland Ave Vallejo, CA$395K422,878
- 508 Kirkland Ave Vallejo, CA$362K432,599
- 524 Kirkland Ave Vallejo, CA$395K42.52,803
- 500 Kirkland Ave Vallejo, CA$358K432,803
- 532 Kirkland Ave Vallejo, CA$428K432,599
- 440 Klein Ave Vallejo, CA$383K432,496
- 520 Klein Ave Vallejo, CA$386K432,496
- 425 Kirkland Ave Vallejo, CA$368K332,039
- 541 Kirkland Ave Vallejo, CA$379K32.52,039
- 540 Kirkland Ave Vallejo, CA$439K442,878
- 501 Klein Ave Vallejo, CA$389K432,496
- 440 Kirkland Ave Vallejo, CA$444K442,878
- 451 Klein Ave Vallejo, CA$382K42.52,240
- 430 Klein Ave Vallejo, CA$367K432,240
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.