- Lot: 6,229 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 64 days on Zillow
- Views: 9,030 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $143
- MLS #: 21338406
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 805 sqft
- Heat \ ForcedAir, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Water Heater \ Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 75+%, Master Bedroom Description \ Suite, Basement Description \ Finished, Exterior \ Brick, Interior \ Skylights, Optional Level Below Grade \ Daylight Window Basement, Lot Information \ Corner, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Appliances \ MicroHood, Contingency \ Backup Pending Other, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Cook Top Electric, Appliances \ Oven Double, Interior \ Built In Book Shelves, Interior \ Ceiling Raised, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Master Bedroom Description \ Double Sinks, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Interior \ Windows Thermal, Interior \ Window Bay Bow, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Fireplace Description \ Living Room Fireplace, Foundation \ Basement Poured Concrete, Eating Area \ Kitchen Updated, Fireplace Description \ Family Room Fireplace, Porch \ Open Porch, Basement Description \ Daylite Windows, Equipment \ Security Alarm Paid, Fireplace Description \ Master Bed Room Fireplace, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Complete, Fireplace Description \ Dining Room Fireplace, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Equipment \ Water Softener Paid, Lot Information \ Street Lights, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Tub with Seperate Shower, Equipment \ Water Purification System, Ownership Interest Types \ None, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,407 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 65
- Lot width: 96
- Parcel #: 491101124021000101
- Zillow Home ID: 1073857
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46202 home values will rise 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46202, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 40% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46202 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46202 home values.
|503 Lockerbie St Indianapolis, IN||$418K||1||1||604|
|321 N East St Indianapolis, IN||--||Studio||--||--|
|521 Lockerbie St Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|510 Lockerbie St Indianapolis, IN||$373K||4||4||2,898|
|313 N East St Indianapolis, IN||$309K||3||--||1,721|
|510 Lockerbie St Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|331 N East St Indianapolis, IN||$371K||4||4||2,898|
|517 Lockerbie St Indianapolis, IN||$393K||2||--||2,150|
|309 N East St Indianapolis, IN||$421K||4||1||2,816|
|335 N East St Indianapolis, IN||$284K||2||--||1,530|
|331 N East St Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|341 N East St Indianapolis, IN||$293K||3||1||2,720|
|315 N East St # 315 Indianapolis, IN||$295K||2||--||1,443|
|512 E New York St Indianapolis, IN||$525K||4||6||3,962|
|305 N East St # 305 Indianapolis, IN||$344K||2||2||1,456|
|303 N East St Indianapolis, IN||$344K||2||1.5||1,608|
|516 E New York St Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|301 N East St Indianapolis, IN||$362K||3||1.5||1,728|
|345 N East St Indianapolis, IN||$342K||4||1||2,440|
|527 Lockerbie St Indianapolis, IN||$817K||5||2.5||6,058|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!